Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Monday, August 14, 2023

Who collects these rocks?

 I have met a lot of wonderful people who have bought rocks as gifts for others, or to have one or two for themselves.Many people who go to the market are looking for functional items to bring home. Tourists prefer items that they can take with them that are not too big and don't require shipping. Others want a unique gift that is one-of-a-kind and is a reminder of their trip. This is what I try to provide.

    It is known that many people paint rocks to sell. Some have sayings on them, others are like small mandalas that can be used for meditation.I recognize this and try to be accomodating to those that have a preference for color, size and subject matter. This being said, I can't please everybody. For every rock I sell, I have to paint another one... and over the thirteen years that I've been doing this, I would estimate that over a million have been sold.

    People who have seen me, know that I treat everyone the same. Young and old. Never are these art pieces pushed on people. It can be said here that, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink ". I say, that if you are meant to have a rock, it will choose you. They are all different, like everyone who stops just to have a look. Thank you to all my patrons. You make my day!

    Below are two young ladies who found the painted rocks as something worth investigating.



No comments:

Post a Comment