Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Waxing Philosophical

     Okay, I don't purport to be a philosopher ...but like Socrates, I have a lot of questions. Waking up this morning was like non other. Yet everything seemed to be the same as before. Then a thought came to mind, what if I had died during my sleep? What would it matter, and to whom? and why?

    Oy vey! ( Yiddish for Ay caramba! ) Is matter or energy what effects us, or do we effect matter? just " Talk amongst yourselves " as Mike Meyers would say on SNL. 

Enquiring minds want to know (Thank you, National Enquirer).

None of this has been or will be resolved, so let's get down to business...Rocks Matter! 

Nuff said.

Now, here is this week's "Rock of the Week" 


















Relaxing on my couch observing a large green Africani Rock sitting on the floor of my apartment. All done in augmented reality using the Metascan™, app on my IPhone.


No comments:

Post a Comment