Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A Fun Project

It has been around twenty years since I first got familiar Photoshop. Lately, I have been exploring the idea of doing another series of posters like the ones that had been prepared for a library show back in 2010.

I have learned a few things since then. First, I have learned not to be in a big rush to get a show up. Secondly, this is a whole different direction for me so easy does it. The process includes taking rocks, sketches and other images.All of this involves painting, scanning images, composition and modification in Photoshop, sending the prepared file to the printer, and then picking up the print.

A little further down the road it involves getting a suitable frame and eventually showing the final piece. Below is something I call,"The Space between Worlds".I sent the file off today to the printer in Santa Rosa.

Click on the image to see a larger view

No comments:

Post a Comment