Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! at our vendors booth every other week at the local Farmer's Markets in Calistoga and Sebastopol, CA

Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Rock(s) of the Week

Every week I try to post this week's "Rock of the Week" but admittedly,I've been a bit late in this effort.More importantly, is that my visitors will appreciate that I have always come up with something new to inspect as collectors.

This week I am featuring several rocks to make up for the rocks I haven't posted. What you see below is a collection of rocks on top of a plexiglass table I designed many years ago. The rocks were featured at the Farmer's Market in Calistoga back in 2013.The table seemed a little impractical after that time because it was getting pretty scratched up.Today, I am happy to report that all those rocks you see found happy homes.More to come in the weeks ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment