Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Catching up

This past few weeks have been very busy at both the markets where I sell rocks, especially Sebastopol. I am grateful for all the new collectors and have enjoyed meeting all the people who have stopped by my vendors site.Today I am busy replenishing my supply of rocks to sell. Admittedly, this is a "Good problem" my sister might say.It tells me that what I am doing is attracting a degree of popularity and that people find the product I've created valuable.

The "Product" if you will, is more an exercise in free form creativity. I can honestly say that I don't always know what the outcome of each rock I paint will be. This is why I will freely state that all my rocks are individually painted and that no two are alike; Essentially, your rock will pick you if you are meant to have it. This may be a stretch, but it does emphasize the particularity of each creation, and it's appeal.

My hope is that everyone is pleased with their purchase, and if they have any questions about the process I follow in creating these rocks, I will be happy to share what I know. Below is the most recent,"Rock of the week"


No comments:

Post a Comment