Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! at our vendors booth every other week at the local Farmer's Market in Calistoga , CA

Saturday, September 26, 2026

How's it going?

Sometimes this is the toughest question to answer. Not because things may not be going well, but because we are sometimes caught up in how the question is posed and the tone in which it was asked. In fact, things are generally on the up and up, depending on our perspective. 

Texting can be very one dimensional.Punctuation and Emojis 😁 sometimes will help in relaying a particular feeling, but today so much more is being communicated by the timing involved.

Snail mail communicates this timing because reflection and the time is takes to write personal letters, and then send them through the postal service are so much more meaningful than the transient words that appear on a screen via the internet.

Our joy can be stiffled when we meet someone who we may know from the past, and our mere prescence may communicate  something we may not even be aware of; Yet what is being said may not communicate what is being conveyed at all! Silence and simple pauses communicate just as much as verbal signals.

Everything communicates... even inanimate objects ! 

( Like ROCKS, for instance! )

Today, i feel the joy of my Higher Power coming through. The Farmer's Market is still trudging along, and bringing folks from out of town.Although I haven't been participating there in September, I plan on being back at the end of October. we're still attempting to further this career as an artist and teacher. My hope is that this will allow me to be fully self-supporting throughout the year.

As I write this,my rent is coming due and I have just about the amount left in my bank account to cover it. I trust that things are going to move forward, but only in God's time. Not mine. 

The rock business is on hold, but painting them is not. I've been coming up with some unique designs like the one below, and if you have a way of getting a hold of me you can make me an offer. 

I hope to see you at the tail end of this summer season to welcome the Fall with wonder, personal joy and unexpected blessings.

as always,

Your Spirit Rocks!





No comments:

Post a Comment