Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Friday, February 21, 2020

This Week's Rock of the Week

Okay, so I did not say which week would be the rock of the week, nor did I say which rock ( this has given me an "out" that I hope will explain the lapses in my postings). It has to be said that in the past I have not repeated my designs. This is not true. There are a handful of images that I find sell well at the farmer's market. Namely, dragonflies, the yin-yan symbol, a wolf howling at the moon, and the treble clef. Other than these, I try to have a stable of one-of-a-kind rocks. It is said that your rock will choose you if you are meant to have one of these. I still hold this to be true. It is certainly that way when I am on the beach collecting them. Below is this week's rock which is definitely one of a kind. Will it be repeated? I doubt it.


No comments:

Post a Comment