Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Friday, July 5, 2019

This Week in Spirit Rocks

It is the day after Independence Day 2019, and it has been a very enjoyable start to the month. As usual I am preparing myself for the Markets this weekend. However Yesterday, I was privileged to ride in a motorized cable car that brought myself and the Farmers Market staff down Lincoln Avenue in the annual Calistoga Fourth of July Parade. We were honored as the non-profit business of the year, and got to ride along with Calistoga's mayor, Chris Canning.This was the most fun I've had in quite awhile. Being part of the Farmers Market here has changed my life. If it weren't for this wonderful community of people, I don't know where I would be. The pictures below feature Christy, Karen and myself on the Cable Car.You can come by every Saturday year round to enjoy good music, food and local fellowship in a happy and safe environment ( We are right next to the police station, a block off of Lincoln Avenue, the main road in town. Please stop by!



No comments:

Post a Comment