Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, March 16, 2017

This Week's Rock of the Week

Okay, so I've been somewhat slack on getting these rocks online, but it's not because I haven't been busy.This past week has been tumultuous.My studio and apartment have been painted, rugs and linoleum replaced. Wow! what an ordeal when you have to move a quarter of a century worth of stuff from one room to the other.Whew! Anyway, because of this, rock painting has been scaled back to a minimum.The good news is that I have a pretty cool one to show.It is my hope that you enjoy it.It's called "Blue Star" for obvious reasons.The center is a foil star that was added and the outside is blue interference paint.This rock is a keeper and will sit on my nightstand until someone makes me an offer I can't refuse !

No comments:

Post a Comment