Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Friday, November 6, 2015

Amazement

It is amazing how after five years, I've still been able to come up with some unique designs on such a small canvas. My largest rock hasn't been larger than eight inches across. Most of them are between two and three inches.I have experimented with both luminescent and florescent paint. The hardest part of the painting is keeping the nozzles on the squeeze bottles from clogging up.Coming up with the designs is not usually my biggest challenge.Pretty soon the Holiday Gift Show will be coming to the Fairgrounds. Unfortunately I won't be able to participate this year because I don't have anyone to cover the Farmer's Market which occurs on the same day.Today I have been working on a whole new batch of rocks which will be showcased at the Market tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment