Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Monday, June 17, 2013

A Batch of Dazzlers

Usually, I will post one rock that has stood out as being a particular favorite "Rock of the Week". The composite image here showcases a whole variety of different rocks that have been scanned over the past three years.This selection illustrates the progression of the craft as it has developed.

Yesterday, my sister Rita provided me with a bag full of goodies from Cliff's Variety Store which I can now use when decorating the rocks after being painted.This was Father's Day, but the gift was a belated birthday gift.(It should be noted that it was also St. Rita's feast day!) It was enjoyable having a feast of pulled pork sandwiches with cole slaw in my nephew Edward's back yard. We topped it off with some chocolate cake for dessert.I hope that everyone enjoyed their own versions of a Father's Day celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment