Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Monday, May 6, 2013

Hey, Sports Fans!

Lately, I have had a lot of people request that I paint their favorite team's logo on a rock for them. As you can see, this has been a fun project and I hope that I get more requests.If you have a favorite team and would like me to do this for you, just email me: banteron@me.com with your name, address and phone# and I will try to get one off to you in a timely manner.I generally charge between twenty-five and thirty dollars depending on the time I put into it. I will accept check or cash. I can process your credit/debit card over the phone using Paypal or Square. Although I am not not set up to process payment on this blog, I plan to do so sometime in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment