Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Best of the best

This weekend I got a message from my nephew, Justin Leary from Australia. He is a musician who plays guitar and has arranged some pretty compelling music on CD. He has requested that I submit some art work for a new CD he is currently finishing up. I was honored to hear that he would like me to do that for him and we have worked out an exchange agreement. This week, I have enclosed a short video which showcases my best rocks and what they look like in the dark with my nephews music playing in the background. If you have Flash installed, Click on the link below and enjoy !


Your Spirit Rocks ! (video)


1 comment: