Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Beat Glows On !

Thank those of you who are visiting this blog for the first time… Your Spirit Rocks!

The Image underneath this post, is the rock of the week… “Big Bertha” both in the light and dark.Thank you to Louise for the purchase of the Big Rocks, “Our Lady of Guadalupe” (featured in last weeks’ post) and “Big Bertha” who is making an encore appearance. I am certain that they will bring Louise continual comfort and joy both during the day and at night after the lights are out.

Phew ! Is it hot today. The tempature is over 95 here in Calistoga,but finally as the sun has gone down I don’t feel so lethargic.I have a whole new crop of rocks ready for the Farmer’s Market on Saturday, and I’ve got news that I may be able to get a late season slot at the St. Helena Market, come September.I’ll keep you posted , as my enthusiasm for these venues continues to rise. Best wishes to all the Spirit Rockers on these Hot August nights…Now go to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I am loving Big Bertha. She sits atop a bag of ice on my post-surgical knee replacement site. Her gentle weight is perfect for helping stretch the back of my knee and I can feel the many blessings she brings from Mother Earth herself and also from Christopher's brush-strokes in painting her. Thank you Great Mother and Christopher.

    ReplyDelete