Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Friday, August 3, 2012

A Devotional Rock

Thank those of you who are visiting this blog for the first time… Your Spirit Rocks!

Be sure to sign the Guestbook underneath my picture in the Spirit Rocks Links section to the right.

The Image to the right here, is the rock of the week. This gives you some idea of what I can do. If you have one of my business cards, feel free to call if you have an idea for a rock that you would like to purchase as a gift.The rock above is a large oblong shaped rock that I painted in acrylic of “Our Lady of Guadalupe”. She is a very important Religious/Spiritual icon in the Hispanic community throughout the world.Although I could have used glow in the dark paint on this one,i chose not to because it would have made the rock look rather cheesy.Incidentally, I would like to thank Louise for the purchase of this rock and “Big Bertha”. May they serve you well my dear.

Yesterday marked the last night of the Chef’s Market in Downtown Napa.It was well attended and I sold many rocks.The people that came by were really nice and had lots of encouraging things to say. I wished them well, wherever they were from and hoped that they would return next season.As usual the temperature started out hot, but got cool in the late afternoon/evening. Then it just got cold ! Luckily, I always bring my old motor scooter jacket to keep me toasty. I said goodbye to my co-vendors and wished them well as we made sure that we exchanged contacts for upcoming events.

2 comments:

  1. Today Our Lady of Guadalupe came with me to my Tuesday Morning prayer group in St. Helena. I shared how Our Lady lies on my chest and comforts me as I ice my knee with Big Bertha. I have several of Christopher's spirit rocks and they are all infused with a wonderful spiritual holiness that flows from them. Thanks again Christopher for letting your spirit rock!
    -Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Bzee. I finally found whre people have left comments. Now I can respond to them seven years later!

    ReplyDelete