Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rock of the week



This rock was one of those “Heart-Shaped” rocks that I am always looking for when I'm out at the ocean replenishing my collection.Amazingly, this is an almost perfectly symmetrical shape!

I liked the decorations on it , and that it was dainty enough to fit inside one of my refrigerator magnet boxes, although I did not glue a magnet to the backside.I ended up including it with another small rock to make a box set for a couple of young lovers. Well, when a customer spotted it on Sunday, she insisted on breaking up the box set to purchase this rock separately, and I let her.

Sometimes you have to make concessions. The tin box was left with only one lonely heart rock inside. I could feel the pain.

Now stop crying, it’s only a rock.

1 comment: