Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

This too shall pass...

 What a week it's been. First of all, my car is in the shop  ( don't ask ) I also had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my nose (they got it all , thank God) and I am now religiously putting sun screen on before leaving my home to ride my bike...which are my wheels for now. For these and other reasons, my presence has not been felt at the Farmer's Markets for the past two weeks. The good news is that I am getting a lot of other things done during the day.

Basically, all I talk about on this blog is my rock creations and sales. Perhaps I should take the business all online, but then I wouldn't have the enjoyment I experience when attending my favorite markets on the weekends. Besides, too much time is already spent on the computer.

I painted a lot of rocks during this sabbatical and have come up with some real nice ones. Check out the ones below. They all qualify as the "Rocks of the Week" because I can't decide on just one. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment