Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

The Rock of the Week

Hello fellow patrons, This week's rock is a design that uses a sticker of a mandala. Yes, I do use stickers on my rocks and work around them. Sometimes I will paint right on the sticker to give it a bit of dimension, as the puff paint gives the rock texture when it dries.I've used large rocks to create rocks that you can roll your foot around on, and get a nice massage before you get out of bed in the morning.This rock is painted white to accomadate the high grade phosphorescent paint that I use. It is white during the day and turns blue,purple and green after the lights are out.



No comments:

Post a Comment