Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Friday, February 26, 2016

This week's rock of the week

I have been playing around in Photoshop and have discovered how easy it is to modify images to make them look superior.First, I scan the rock I want to present, then I scan a background (in this case, a silky blue piece of fabric). Then, I twist the fabric and wrap a rubber band around it and place it on the scanner in such a way that it's folds are pointed toward the center.In Photoshop, I put the rock on a separate layer as I use a filter to twirl the fabric in the background.After this is done, I work on adding drop shadows,highlights and a bevel to bring the rock into prominence.Lastly, I use the hue and saturation tool to change the colors on the silky background.You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment