Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Monday, May 18, 2015

Enjoying the Spring

This photo was taken with a fish-eye lens by a photographer who happened by my vendors booth(?) at the Saturday morning market. It shows me relaxed and enjoying the day (what a concept, huh?) The thing I enjoy most about where I am situated is that I am pretty much under a tree and protected from the direct sunlight.Even with an umbrella pitched, the sun at midday can be pretty intense.Slathering a lot of sunscreen helps keep the harsh effects of the sun at bay.Thankfully, I am allowed to be in the same spot most weekends throughout the year.Beginning this coming Tuesday, you will find me at the Napa Farmer's Market as well.Come by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment