Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Meditation Rock

Initially when I began painting rocks, I wanted to have people use them as meditation objects or something that they could focus on that would bring them a little serenity.Occasionally I will find a mandala or special design that enhances the rock enough to accomplish this end. Because I like bright colors, it is customary for me to inquire what a person's favorite color is, and to have each person use the rock as a sacred object.

Not all the rocks that I paint are like that, however. Many of my designs are simply favorite images that people enjoy such as dragonflies, butterflies, sports logos and the like.It is my hope that you will have these rocks for many years, and that you will pass them on to others when it is time to part with them.Below is an example of one of the meditation rocks that I recently painted.


No comments:

Post a Comment