Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Rock of the Week

This weeks rock was created in the usual centrist motif that i have come to repeat many times over. It just seems like my brushes,paints, materials or rock surfaces lend themselves to producing this type of starburst design that is much easier to repeat. I have experimented with painting black rocks, and using fluorescent pink to take advantage of the high contrast. I have also experimented with interference acrylics to render a two-toned effect that is also quite nice. This weeks rock is successful because it turned out “less messy” than many others.I am always venturing out,taking suggestions and looking for new methods and materials to provide you with the best work I have to offer.As always, “Your Spirit Rocks!”

No comments:

Post a Comment