Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Sunday, April 8, 2012

This one is for you


Everyday I find a new and different way of embellishing these ocean rocks. If it isn't with a new color of paint, it could be from a dot of glitter that looks good adhered to these rocks.Unless someone wants a particular design or motif, I generally work with color, and many of the Spirit Rocks I produce look similar only because I have a formula that I have developed which works. If pushed, I can come up with a fairly attractive rock in about a half an hour. I will usually prepare four or five rocks at a time. Then, as one is drying I will begin on another rock and go back to the first one. It is almost like a production line from the beginning to the end of the day. I love sitting down, putting on some good music and a pot of coffee, and then just paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment