Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Well, Whatayaknow?


I went to IPhone/IPad/Macworld yesterday with my friend, Veda. We collected lots of shwag and talked to many of the vendors. I had my picture taken with Leo Laporte ( the tech guy ) and went upstairs at Moscone West to see a picture I had submitted for display in the Digital Art Gallery. I was really surprised to find my work next to a wall which showed Bert Munroy's Art work ! What an honor that was. Bert Munroy is the premier Photoshop expert and a photorealistic painter. I had the opportunity to chat with other artists whose work was featured there, and was really inspired to be among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment