Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pendants !


Now it seems like eons ago, but somehow I got the idea to drill holes in the Spirit Rocks to make pendants out of them. This proved to be a very labor intensive, time consuming proposition. Each hole took me about a half-hour to drill with a hand drill. Then two out of five of these rocks would crack and break. Great. Well, after visiting a craft shop in Guerneville, I discovered a handy little mount that adheres to the back of the rock with a loop, so that they can be hung from a lanyard or necklace. These are nice little show pieces that are eye-catchers for sure. I like wearing one, just to hear the nice compliments I get from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment