Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just like cake!

This was a good week.Yesterday I met with my good friends Lee and Miriam. They enjoyed the glowing stones so much that they ended up purchasing over two hundred dollars worth.To date, that was my biggest individual sale except for Louise, who purchased two very large rocks a few weeks ago. Todays Farmer's Market was packed with many tourists from everywhere in the Bay Area and points beyond.I had one couple listen to my explanation about how if you put a rock next to your child's bed at night to asuage any fears of the dark. This was a good selling point that many parents were considering.The rock shown below is one that was worked on with good dose of cake decorating sensibility

No comments:

Post a Comment