Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Monday, June 20, 2016

This week's Rock of the Week

Here I have been saying to recent purchasers of my rocks to visit this blog site to view "The Rock of the Week" and it has been weeks since I've posted this ongoing feature.I try to do this on a consistent basis but admittedly will sometimes get behind. Not so much on painting the rocks themselves, but on finding a suitable rock for posting.The rocks don't always get photographed, and are subsequently sold before they are added to my inventory. This Spring has been a busy season for me now that I am working two popular markets on a regular basis.

So... what you see below is a rock of many colors that aren't really apparent until you turn out the lights and put it under a black light.This particular rock is painted with a high grade phosphorescent paint, with a glow that will keep throughout the night if held under a regular light for thirty seconds.


No comments:

Post a Comment