Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Rock of the week

This week's rock is one I call the Superswirl heart.This is just in time for St.Valentine's Day.The backdrop is a silver cloth I've used in the past to showcase rocks that I deem very special.The heart is a popular motif which has universal appeal. As a symbol for Valentine's day, I think it is appropriate to consider this as a gift for that special friend or lover. I have plenty of other heart rocks that will be for sale at the Farmer's Market throughout February. I even have a few heart-shaped rocks that I've found at the beach. These are ones I keep an eye out for whenever I go collect rocks to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment