Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Poster for the New Year

Below is the new poster that I will have in front of my vendor's site at the Calistoga Farmer's Market. I created it using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. The poster is !8 X 24" and will sit on top of tripod under a plastic frame. A lot of people are not sure what "Illuminated" means in relation to the rocks, and hopefully they will come and ask me what it means.I have started using this term instead of "Glow in the Dark" because it more accurately describes how the rock look at different times of the day. The row of heart rocks on the poster itself shows the various views of the same rock.

1 comment: