Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, April 30, 2015

This week's Rock Creation

Lately, I've been scanning my rock creations and bringing them into Photoshop to be modified and then printed out. I have created Icons like the one below to add a whole other dimension to my work. I will be showing a few of these at the Farmer's Market, both in Calistoga and St. Helena which will be opening on May 1st. The work I do requires exploring different backgrounds, colors and filters. I then adhere the output to a piece of wood that is 4"x5" in size. Then after clear-coating the image with acrylic, I will put a hook in the back so that it can be hung nicely in a bathroom or kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment