Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Slideshow of Early Rocks





This brief video features a lot of my best rocks over the past four years. They were arranged in such a way that showcased them, even if the final product looks a little grainy. This relaxed format used the Ken Burns effect with a some guitar music in the background. Most of the pictures were taken with my Iphone or scanned on my Umax scanner and modified in Photoshop.If you would like to order something you see,just send me an email or fill out the contact form on this page.I will try to re-create the rock to the best of my ability.The price ranges are from 25. to 50. including shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment