Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

My mom has been on the "other side" for many years, but I still think of her often.She was the best mom anyone could have wished for growing up.I always felt that she had my best interest at heart.Even when she would admonish me with"Chris, you have such great potential!" I knew she meant well.She was always there encouraging me to do my best, always.When I was an unruly teenager and lying to her face, she never attempted to bail me out of the trouble I got myself into;and for that I am truly grateful.

We make our own beds,and we sleep in them.

Thanks,Mom. I love you more than words could ever express.

No comments:

Post a Comment