Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Calling all Spirit Rockers !

Greetings my friends,Today is Sunday and I am about to paint a few more rocks after a day of mondo creativity. I am also working on a viewing capsule for YOUR SPIRIT ROCKS!™ so that you can see all THREE lighting states (i.e. Daylight, Blacklight and Nightglow) It is still in development, but this year will be the year for breakthroughs.Finding the canisters and black LED lights has been tricky. At this point, I am searching the web for these and finding suppliers stateside is challenging.

Below is one of my favorite rocks as of late.It is not always easy to find heart-shaped rocks so this one is very special. I still have a few more just in time for Valentine's day, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment