Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Rock of the Week

Hello There! This is the rock of the week because it has been such a daunting task painting all those dots on this large rock. It is called the Urchin rock for obvious reasons and it has become part of my collectors edition. Not that many of the rocks I painted at this size have been sold. They usually go for one hundred dollars, and I begin to do more of them as the Holidays approach. Right now is the busiest time of the year for me, and I will skip the Glen Ellen market this Sunday just so that I am able to replenish my inventory. If you have purchased a rock from me lately, I want to thank you and say that you have made this summer very special for me. I hope to see you at the Farmer's Market in Calistoga again soon.Be well, and don't forget to sign the guest book on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment