Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Rock of the Week

This week's rock is a fun design I came up with after painting the rock with a sort of fuschia color.It seems that young girls who visit the vendor's booth at the Farmers Market prefer pink-colored rocks.This particular rock is adorned with four little metallic leaves that my good friend Veda provided for me. She said that she was able to purchase them at the Dollar store in Mill Valley. I will have to go there to see what other bargains they have.

Although I have been trying to get away from the concentric-looking designs, I made an exception with this rock.I put a spoked wheel in the middle which was another flourish that I thought would look good on this rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment