Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Crackle

This week I am putting up a batch of new rocks, because I haven't posted any in the past week.These were all scanned and made into a .tiff for printing purposes. I have begun using this stuff called "crackle" that gives the red rock in this picture an antique look. I really like the effect and will be using it on rocks in the future. As Valentines day approaches, I will be making lots of rocks using the basic heart motif. If you like these, or have an idea for one... leave me a note and I will get back to you. I like the challenge of doing custom work if I can fit that idea on a rock.

Have a great week!

Click on the image for a larger view


No comments:

Post a Comment