Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome fellow rock stars !

Welcome to anyone who has taken the time to come visit this blog. No doubt you have seen or have purchased a Spirit Rock for yourself or a loved one. This summer is just ramping up to be the best one yet. I have met a whole lot of people from other cities, parts of the country and other parts of the world who have come to the Napa Valley to vacation. This is a great place for anyone who wants to remember some of the great summers of the past. We have swimming, hiking, biking, ballooning,great food, you name it. The locals like to say that Napa got it’s name because “People take naps here”. I like that one. For me, it has always been a place that typifies the California life style. Having been born on the east coast though, I knew how hard those winters could be... and by comparison we west coast people have very little to complain about; weather wise.Sometimes I think that we really don’t know how good we’ve got it! My hope is that you leave a comment and let me know how your Spirit Rocks,and perhaps we will meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment