Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Friday, February 24, 2012

I get my best ideas from you!


Yesterday, I spoke with someone who knew about the Chakra system of energy vortexes within the human body. There are seven chakras which correspond to a person’s spiritual energy which travels upward like a double helix from the base of your spine up through the top of your head. Each one of these centers corresponds to a specific color and tone. Although integrated, each has a specific purpose that prepares us along life’s journey.

The colors of these energy centers are what interested me when talking to him about the Spirit Rocks. He suggested that I could put together a kit of seven different colored rocks that when placed on a person lying in a prone position, would assist in aligning their chakras. I thought this was a compelling idea and assured him that I would begin looking into it.

The practice of Yoga and certain body therapies (i.e. massage work), can compliment and facilitate a process of rejuvenation which aids in a person’s spiritual growth. These colored rocks could be made available to Massage practitioners who do specific types of energy work.

No comments:

Post a Comment