Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Upcoming Show


This is a mirrored blog post for the most part. I am so excited about the “ Your Spirit Rocks” show that is coming to the St. Helena Library Feb. 1st, that I keep thinking of ways I want to present it. I will be hanging it on January 31st, and the reception will take place on the First. I will be showing fifteen posters of my work, these posters have my painted rocks above drawings and paintings of previous work in the background. The above is a good example of what I am talking about here. It give me great pleasure to bring these images into Photoshop and arrange the entire piece in a visually pleasing manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment