Important Update...

Visit: Your Spirit Rocks! on Facebook . Our vendors booth appears every other week at the local Farmer's Market(s)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rock of the Week



This one I call " Bluenew" because I have run out of names to call these blue rocks. I think I will have to start numbering these rocks to be able to catalog them. I am certain that I have painted over five hundred rocks this past year and will have to create a ledger in order to keep track of the designs. I have started adding little gold flourishes to these designs using a sharpened chopstick. I go through my #00 brushes weekly and the cost begins to add up. Today I purchased 9 - 18"X24" Frames for my show in February. I have just begun my third poster design. I hope to have all 9 posters done in time. I officially got my resale permit today and will begin doing a quarterly tax. The fun never ceases.

No comments:

Post a Comment